Finn turned eight years old! He got a cd player and we took a trip to Vernal for his birthday. He got to celebrate with his cousin Jocelynn who was also born on Sept.16th.
He also chose to be baptized. It was a wonderful experience and I'm so grateful for Finn!
Finn was a little nervous about going under the water but he did it and he said that afterwards he felt warm and happy.
All the family came out to support him and Uncle Cameron even gave him his own Nintendo DS to celebrate.
While we were out in Vernal we took family pictures.
This is Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Terry with all the Grandkids.
Kathy and Terry
There are only a few grandsons so they took a special picture.
Ann, Carter, Brooklynn and Isaac
Cameron, Heidi, Kairi, Kesslynn, Elika
Ryan, Jenna, Ava, Connor, and Kellan
Garrett, Kaitlynn and Jocelynn
Levi, Marissa, Finn, Lila and Gwen
Lila got a new haircut. I think it is so cute!
This Levi is such a good Dad. I can't get enough of watching him spend time with the kids.
Finn started Boy Scouts. Doesn't he look handsome!















































No comments:
Post a Comment