Tuesday, September 24, 2019

June 2017

We've had a busy month! We put an offer in on the home in Bountiful and put our home up for sale on the same day. Our offer was accepted and our home sold in ten days. In the mean time my morning sickness has been hitting me hard. Life is exciting!


I took the kids to the summer literacy program and the police came and talked to all the kids and let them get in his truckk.


Lila standing outside our church in Woods Cross. We have really become attached to our ward and neighbors. It's been a great experience living here.





I got to hold baby Brooklynn when we had dinner with Jon and Kristen.


Levi's 36th Birthday





We are starting to fill up a storage unit so we can get ready to move.


The girls were playing and somehow Gwen got taped to a chair.


Marissa's 34th Birthday


I have Finn's room all cleaned out so I've got all the kids sleeping together while we finish the move.



Me and my baby bump by our for sale sign.


During the move we ended up being homeless for about three days. Lucky for us Arnie and Elaine let us stay with them!


No comments: