Sunday, March 18, 2012

This And That


Here is Finn enjoying two of his favorite things, his car ramp and Thomas. I love that you can tell that he is making car noises in this picture.


Pictures of our family




Lila looked so sweet in this tub that I had to take a picture. Two seconds later she tumbled out and bonked her face. I should probably worry more about her safety than how cute she looks.


We got to have Ava over one night and she enjoyed a story with Levi and Finn.


Addy joining the party.


Finn and I spent an afternoon making cookies. He helped pour in all the ingredients. He especially loved cracking the eggs and when we put the chocolate chips in he really got excited I think because thats when they really start to look like cookies.




Lila was busy under the table playing with Thomas.


Sis and I on one of our house hunting trips. We've decided on a town house in Woods Cross. We move in the end of the month. Pictures to come.


We saw some pretty interesting houses. Wet bar anyone?

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I just love your little family!!! Lila did look really cute in the tub! I'm sorry she bonked her face! I love that Ava had fun reading stories with Levi and Finn!!! She talks about you guys all the time! She tells me she wants to call you on the phone!

McCall said...

Such cute pictures. I was excited to read that you will be moving so close! Let us know if you need help with the move and we will have to get together sometime soon!

Rachel said...

I love the look on Lila's face in the house hunting picture. It looks like she's really thinking it over! And Finn's "kiss the cook" apron is adorable. If I were you, I'd never get any cooking done because I'd just be loving on that cute little boy! What's that? Kiss the cook? Well, ok. Oh, you're still here? I guess you need more kisses! ;)