Lila had her first birthday March 1st. I can't believe that it has already been a year! We started off the day with french toast and hash browns.
We followed up with her presents from Levi and I. She got a sesame street toy and figurines. Then we had lunch at Wendy's. Nick and Tabitha stopped by and brought Scarlett and Eli. Lila loved it!
Finn having a little down time.
That afternoon we loaded up the kids and went sledding.
Lila is a pro at unwrapping presents!
At Christmas time Lila saw this big bear at the toy store and she kept pointing at it and saying "oh, oh!" So Levi bought it for her birthday.
Lila unwrapping a present from AJ and Andrea.
This picture isn't from her birthday but she just looked so cute with spagetti face.
Lila with her birthday cake. Levi picked out the recipe and made this cake himself. It's a two layered chocolate orange cake and it was yummy!
Lila really wanted to touch the candle.
Lila devoured her cake.
Finn and Lila with big bear.
Lila enjoying her presents.








4 comments:
So fun! I love the giant bear, I am pretty sure it is bigger than Marissa :)
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! I can't believe she's one already!!! What a fun day for both the kids!!!
Wow I can't believe she's one already!! Happy Birthday Lila!
I can't believe Lila is a year old already! I love the little tuft of hair on top of her head :)
Post a Comment