Finn got a book and fruit bars in his basket. I got a new Sunday shirt and Levi got some magic cards and chocolate cream eggs. Finn mostly wanted Levi's chocolate cream eggs.
Kait and my Dad were up to visit because I called and begged my Dad to come fix my washer. Which he did wonderfully, plus many other odds and ends chores. This is Kait with her basket. She got some super yummy chocolate from The Little Sweet Pea which is a candy shop in Vernal that Levi and I love to go to when we visit. Dad got a basket of goodies too but he wouldn't let me take a picture. Thanks for all you help Dad!!!
Finn really warmed up to Kait and my Dad. He loved having Kait chase him around the room and he gave both of them kisses, Dad especially. Do you love Finn's great toy? (an empty water jug)
Finn loves to snuggle in Lilly's dog bed by the heater. Sometimes I come into the front room to find Lilly looking sadly at her occupied warm spot.
Putting Finn in his high chair for meals was getting to be an ordeal. He threw huge tantrums about having to sit in it. A nice woman from my ward gave us this booster seat so now Finn can sit at the table with us and it has made a huge difference.






4 comments:
So Cute! I love that he sits in the dog bed. I love that little boy!
You got some really cute pics of the kids!!! And I can not tell you enough how thankful I am that you babysat Ava while we were at the wedding!!! I LOVE the pic of Kait and Finn in the love sac! That's so fun that Dad and Kait got to be there for Easter!!
Finn really looks like Carter and Isaac in these pictures! He's such a cutie :)
Darling pictures! That close-up of Finn in the red parka and gray hat reminded me of Hannah!
Post a Comment