Things are pretty much same old, same old this month. Levi is working hard to finish his last semester before he graduates. I'm busy trying to keep up with housework, babysitting and most of all a very busy toddler. Levi is a big help with Finn especially on the weekends when he is home more. This first picture is Levi holding Finn who just got out of the tub.
Finn insists on sitting with Levi when he eats his breakfast in the morning. If Levi doesn't give him spoonfuls of his breakfast then he will grab a handful himself.
Sometimes I call Finn my little closet monster because I'll be searching the house for him until I hear shuffling noises coming from my closet.
Another example of Finn climbing. Often he likes to watch Levi go to work in the morning through that window.






4 comments:
He is so BIG!!!! Wow!! He sure is cute though!! I can't believe how much he's grown since we saw you guys last!!!! You guys are such a cute family!! As always you have such fun pictures!! Your such a cute momma!!
I miss that little guy so much! I can't believe all that he is doing now. Marissa you always do such a cute job with your blog. I love it!
As always I love the pics! If Finn is a climber he certainly came by it naturally. He just doesn't have a Jenna to help him down.
Finn is growing up so fast! And he's really starting to look just like his dad! Especially the picture of them eating breakfast--they have nearly the same look on their faces!
Post a Comment