We enjoyed the forth of July with Jen and Clark.
The fireworks were beautiful and I could feel little boy wiggle every time there was a loud firework.
Well, I know it's been a couple of months since my last blog and I apologize, but things are very good. Marissa has about two and a half weeks left until our son is born, or sooner. She is about ready to pop! I finished the summer semester with my sanity, and I started the fall semester on Monday. Marissa and I are getting busy putting the baby's room together (as you can see from the pictures) and that has been a fun project. I'll keep everyone up to date with news about the baby! Bye for now.









8 comments:
Awwww, Marissa looks so cute! She'll be the best mother ever! Tell her I say hi and I think she looks beautiful. She'll know who I am, I was childhood friends with Ann growing up! We lived across the street from eachother! Congrats on the soon to be new arrival! You'll make great parents and I'm sure Marissa will love to see her feet again! :)
Hey Rissa!!! You are so cute!! I'm sure you are so ready to have the baby!! I'm excited for you to have him! The baby's room is super cute!! Good job guys!!
Marissa you are so cute! I love the room too. I remember the airplanes on the wall from your room growing up Levi. I am glad you updated your blog so we could see everything. Keep us updated!
FINALLY a new post! We've been wondering how things are going. Maybe you'll have the baby early & we can see him - we'll be in town on the 5th, if that gives you some motivation. Jumping on the tramp worked for me....
Anyway, that room is ADORABLE. I LOVE the airplanes, and so did Gabe.
PS Marissa you're adorable, too :-)
I am so glad that he is almost here.....Longest 9 months of anyone's life.... The baby's room is wonderful, he will love it (eventually of course).. We already do... We are counting the days just like you.....
We really enjoy seeing new pics of your growing baby, via Marissa. The room is almost as cute as Rissa. We're excited and counting the days too.
Yeah, the baby's coming! We're so excited. Good-luck with the labor Marissa. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment