Monday, October 24, 2016

December 2014


Finn's class had a Christmas program and sang songs for all the parents.



Levi, Lila and Finn


I love the crazy positions Lila falls asleep in.


Vivian on her sealing day with Grandma Elaine.


Gwen and I lounging.


Our family after we put up the christmas tree.


Me and the kids in our Christmas pjs.


Christmas breakfast


Opening presents


Gwen loves her new Pooh Bear.


Finn got Skylanders the video game that he wanted.


Lila got a new kitty.


Levi with the kids.


Lila with new fairy wings and a kitty carrier.



Finn and Lila with Stratton, Carson and Beckham



The boys wearing new sweaters that Grandma Elaine made.


Lila used her kitty carrier to carry all her treats and treasures. It was one big sticky mess by night time but she sure had a fun time!


Lila crashed out in one of her new dress ups.

Kid Quotes

Levi - "Lila, don't drink my soda without asking."
Lila - "Dad, I didn't know what I was drinking."
Levi - "I believe it."

Finn and Lila - "Go Fish!"
Gwen - "Fish Go!"

Finn - "Dad, Lila keeps singing and waking me up."
Levi - "Lila, you need to remember to sing quietly in the morning."
Lila - "Dad, I tried to sing quiet but it comes out loud!"

No comments: