Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Finn's 6th Birthday!


Handsome Finn in his Kindergarten School Pictures


Finn's Birthday Poster he got to share with his class with all his favorite things.


Finn's first gift of the day a stuffed Hobbs.


French Toast Birthday Breakfast.




A Birthday Party at Kangaroo Zoo.


Gwen


Lila



Finn and Beckham going down a slide.


Presents with cousins.
Left to Right: Finn, Beckham, Lila, Carson and Stratton



Legos and a Garfield book



A Hot Wheels Birthday Cake.


Blowing out the candles.


A Hot Wheels Track.




Finn used his birthday money from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Terry to get this cool Hot Wheels toy.

Fun Finn Quotes

Singing - "I love you, love you, love you like a bar of soap!"

Finn : "At Bear Lake I held Lila's hand at night so she wouldn't be scared. I told her to close her eyes and then after a long time the light would shine on her eyes so she could see again."

Levi: "Finn you need to eat your dinner."
Finn: "I did. I ate the middle of a piece of bread."

Finn Burping: "I love you Mom."

Finn: "I tried but Hobbs didn't come to real."

Finn likes to build his own Lego creations with step by step instructions and pricing.


No comments: