Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fun with Family


Cameron, Heidi and the girls came to visit.  Kessie and Ellie were wrestling and Finn and Lila joined in.


We love having Cameron and Heidi come and stay.  This is all of us at dinner.  Lila learned how to us chopsticks.  That evening we put kids to bed and Levi and I stayed up late with Cam and Heidi and watched movies and just hung out.  It was great!


Ariel, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.  Lila playing dress up with Aunt Tabbie and Aunt Hannah.



I couldn't resist taking a pic!  My beautiful Gwen!


Nick, Lila, Finn, Beckham, Stratton, Hayley and Ari enjoying an evening at the Richins.


These two are such good friends!  I laugh at the games they play.



Dad and Gwen


I love this sweet girls smile for her Daddy!


Gwen in her sheep shirt from Aunt Andrea and Uncle A.J.



Lila likes to pretend to be a baby but went a little to far one day and got stuck in Gwen's walker.


We've had a new park built by us and the kids were trying it out.  Finn is getting so brave and climbing so high!


Finn and Lila on the swings.


Levi, Gwen and Finn


Gwen is getting bigger and bigger!


Look at that smile!




Lila and Gwen


Finn loves his cousins and they love him!  Finn and Stratton watching a movie together at Grandma and Grandpa's.


Gwen has started waving and we love it!

No comments: