Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Easter 2012


We all went to the Richins in March to celebrate Hannah's Birthday. 


Princess Cake


Elaine


Hayley, Levi, Ari and Carson


This year for Easter our community held an Easter Egg hunt and games at the playground.


Finn loves all the playgrounds in our new community.


Breakfast was served at our community egg hunt.


Levi and Lila


Finn and Lila had a great time finding eggs filled with candy.


Me and the kids ready for church on Easter morning.


Brother and sister


Finn and Levi decorating easter eggs.



I love his happy face!




Finn loved coloring eggs again this year.  We ended up with some interesting colored eggs because Finn put them in more than one cup of dye.  I love this little boy!


Finn was excited to come down Easter morning and find candy eggs.



Lila's first Easter egg.


Once she discovered that there was candy inside she didn't bother to look for any others she just stopped to eat what she had.



I love this picture because Finn often won't look at the camera when I take a picture and when I asked for a smile this is what I got.



Lila was in awe of her first Cadbury Cream Egg.


I love this sweet boy and his baby hands.



Ava came for a visit and when she does the kids have a lot of fun!!!

No comments: