
Mr. potato face.

All wrapped up after a bath. Isn't that a sweet face.

Story time with The Bearenstien Bears and The Spooky Old Tree. One of the few books that Finn will listen all the way through.

Got Dad's nose.

Finn playing a tune.

Who me? I wasn't into anything.

Turning knobs, one of his favorite things to do.

All tuckered out. Notice how he snuggles his towel.

Finn loves to crawl to Lilly and play with her dog tags.

And Lilly loves to give Finn kisses.

We purchased a wading pool and all three of us got in. Finn was really nervous at first but it wasn't long before he was splashing too.
4 comments:
He does have the sweetest face!! I LOVE it!!! That is the cutest video of you guys in the pool too!! Oh how fun! I'm so excited for you guys to come up and visit me!!
What a cute boy! I hear he is getting a temper, ha ha, that is so cute. I can't wait to see him get mad.
Finn is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad I got to see you guys this last weekend!
Wanted to tell Finn "Happy Birthday (the other day"... We have a surprise for him, but I'm a little slow on the uptake..... Just wait though -k-
Post a Comment