Sunday, June 8, 2008

Zoo

On Saturday Marissa and I along with our friends Jen and Clark went to the Zoo. It was a fun afternoon filled with excitement and adventure.


Jen and Clark were looking at the Tiger, while pregnant Riss was looking at me.


Dancing Giraffe

Marissa, Levi, and an Elephant


Alligator


Jen and Clark


Black Bears



Penguins



Pregnant Riss relaxing on a Sunday with Harry Potter

5 comments:

The Fershtut Four said...

Guys, I love your blog! I am glad you had fun at the zoo. Carson loves the zoo and I am sure baby Richins will too!

Aapree said...

Welcome to the bloggerhood! I'm glad you guys started a blog. Because we live so dang far away this is a great way to keep in touch! :)

The Lawg said...

Who took that freaking sweet picture of Levi, Marissa, and the Elephant? Amazing work!

Jenny said...

I have to say that Marissa is so cute, especially pregnant! :) We are so glad you started a blog so that we can see your baby too, even when we're so far away! Yay!

Holladay Duplex said...

Hey guys!! I'm so happy you have a blog now. I love seeing what you are up to and still feeling connected even from 800 miles away! Marissa looks soooo cute, and we can't WAIT to meet your baby!!